Please follow these safe gathering guidelines to insure everyones safe and well being. These guidelines are to be followed for Shabbat Service and Tuesday Night Bible Study:
1) Please use the doors assigned according to your age group and allow space between you and others as you enter and exit the synagogue.
2) Those 50 and below and those with families, please enter from the South Side entrance and sit in South side seats (Non-Bathroom side).
3) Those who are 51 and above, please enter the North Side entrance and sit in the North side seats (Bathroom side).
4) All Families must sit together and stay together during the entire service.
5) No hugging, shaking hands, etc.
6) There will be no dance during the month of May.
7) Nursery will be available only for parents to change children and for feeding but not for staying in.
8) We will not be having breakfast or kiddush and oneg at least through the month of May.
9) No congregating will be allowed in the Fellowship Hall or foyers.
10) There will be no Shabbat School at 9:00am and no Children’s class (Yeladim) during service.
11) Masks will be provided at the door.
12) Please use hand sanitizer as you enter and frequently as needed.
13) Please limit trips to restroom as much as possible and limit the amount of people in the restrooms at one time.
14) These restrictions will be in place at least through the month of May.
15) FYI: We have always sanitized the synagogue before all services, even before COVID-19 and will continue to do so.
16) For the month of May, we will be having Foundations class, Shabbat Service, and Tuesday Night Bible Study at the synagogue.
17) We will continue having Ladies’ Bible Study on GoToMeeting (however Ladies' Bible Study is postponed for Today - Please Pray for Robin) and, depending on the availability of the coffee shops, we may have to continue having Torah study on GoToMeeting for the month of May.
18) Please keep watching the website, Facebook pages, and emails for further information on synagogue events.